Order your Fencibles gear online ASAP. Do not wait for the last week before the season starts as it takes a few days to courier out your gear. Season starts April 5th. Online Order instructions below
login to "clubhub member login" (left side on the website) Use your member login sent when you registered to login to clubhub
select "tasks" then select "purchases and bookings" then select your items to order and pay online by credit card
Goods will be batched with other orders for sending to the supplier. All orders are then couriered to your delivery address. Please make sure you have your correct delivery address in clubhub, no post boxes. Please also ensure you have a mobile phone number in clubhub encase we need to contact you.
Fencibles Gear at "Meanfeet" - Limited stocks of Fencibles gear including shirts and jackets will be available at the Meanfeet store, 128 Apirana Ave Glen Innes. They also stock a full range of boots, shinpads etc.
Trials have been completed for Girls 10th-13th grade. Teams to be released later this week.
All players should now be registered on clubhub please. If you are not registered and did not attend trials please call Phillip Hull on 021-628456 should you wish to play.
Girls 14th Grade will be training for the first time at Riverhills Park, Pakuranga Tuesday March 11th 6-7pm, Players needed
Girls 15th (Div 1) are training at William Green 5-6pm from Tuesday March 11th. Girls 17th Grade (Div 1 and Div 2) are continuing to train at Riverhills Park Tuesdays 5-6pm March 11th then will move to William Green from March 18th 6-7pm. Players are needed in both 17th grade division squads
U17 and U19 trials are complete now as at 10th March 2014.
u17s will be advised of teams and training times in due course. The u19 squad will train on Monday and Wednesday evenings 8:00pm - 9:30pm at William Green. Contact Dave at email@example.com
All 10th - 15th Grade Trials have been completed
The Fencibles Mens Over 40s team the Knaves need players Goalkeeper, strikers and midfield. Contact Andrew Preece 021 939847
Women's First team and Reserve team training have commence at Riverhills Park on Tuesday 28th January at 6pm. Contact Angela Wallbank (First Team Coach) if you have not yet attended a training session.
The Fencibles Utd Men's First Team and Reserve Team will commence their pre-season training on Monday 27th January 2014 at Riverhills Park meeting at 6-00pm.
Those new players to the club interested in joining pre-season training for these two teams should contact First Team Coach Grant Robertson on 021 472 210 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fencibles is pleased to announce the appointment of Scott Harrison as Female Football Development Manager.
This new role will coordinate, document and facilitate the pathway for female players in the club from Junior through to Women’s Premier and also provide support and assistance to coaches. It will also be responsible for coordinating the development of a strategic plan for Female Football in the club and facilitating its delivery.
Scott has been involved with coaching Female Football at Fencibles for approx 8 years, coaching Youth Girls and Senior Women’s Teams, running holiday programmes and developing the Future Premier Players Programme. The last 5 years Scott has been involved as a coach with the Fencibles Premier Women's side, and has been the Head Coach for the last two years, gaining a credible top 6 finish last season.
Scott chose to step down as Head Coach of the Premier Women’s team to take on this new role, however will coach the Senior Women’s Reserve side this year.
Following the Fencibles AGM and after ratification by the elected commitee the fees for Fencibles for Season 2014 are as follows:
Junior $155 per player
Youth $185 per player
Under 19 $225 per player
Seniors $4,080 per team minimum of 16 players
Seniors $300 bond
Should there be any queries to any of these prices please contact your applicable club captain/representative
Junior (5-9) and Youth (10-19) should register using clubhub online registration system. Senior players should contact there manager from last season or the Mens Senior club captain Mike Trelewsky or Womens Senior Club Captain Danna Mandry
Fencibles online registration system clubhub is for new and existing members. Early registration especially in the Youth Grades, will ensure we have your email address for important club updates and trials information for some youth grades.
Online registration instructions:
1. For both new and returning player registrations click the "clubhub member login" on the left of our website home page
2. Players returning and can remember their username and password from last season use it now on this screen. Check and edit your details as required, follow the on screen instructions to complete registration and payment.
3. New players or if you cannot remember your login from last season click (please register me now) and follow the instructions on screen and below.
4. Click (register player)
5. Fill in player registration completing all fields especially the mandatory fields. Each player must have a seperate registration. (continue)
6. Once all required fields are completed successfully the screen will tell you it was successful and indicate the grade of the player. (continue)
7. You can now register a second player if you need to.
8. Once all players are registered you must register a parent (no cost) to be linked to the player. You can register more than one parent or caregiver at this time and is useful if you have more than one email address that you would like club information sent to. (continue)
9. Once all complete (continue) and (ok)
10. Additional volunteer information screen will now come up. We always need helpers to Coach, Share Coach, Assistant Coach or Manage teams so please volunteer. Even if you have limited time to offer then note the details so the conveners know how you can help. (continue)
11. Your outstanding fees will now be displayed and an opportunity to make an additional donation is available (donations over $5 will be deductible on your tax return) (continue)
12. Confirm your registration to add your details to our database (ok)
13. Make payment now using your credit card, our preferred method as it means your payment will be shown against your registration automatically. All other payment methos require additional volunteer administration involvement. Your registration is now complete.
Please click on the links below to read the 2013 Chairman's report presented at the AGM held earlier in December and the 2013 Role of Honour listing our players and teams that achieve higher honours during the last season.
The Annual General Meeting for 2013 was held on Monday 9th December 7.30pm at the Riverhills Park Club Rooms.
Thank you to those members who took the time to come and review the past season and contribute to the future direction of the club.
Robust debate was had on a number of matters and many good suggestions were made from the floor which the new committee will take on board as we move into planning for the new season and beyond.
The committee is always open to new ideas and very keen to have more members contribute to the successful running of the club. Please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the committee or a section club captain if you have a suggestion that will assist the club to run more successfully from a football or financial perspective, however we may also need your help and expertise to implement as the committee is often bogged down with day to day issues that arise.
The 2014 season is going to be exciting for the club with the first full year of utilising our Director of Coaching Roger Wilkinson and the new William Green facility. Planning is already underway as to how we best get support out to our volunteer coaches in 2014, which in turn will help all members in their development as footballers.
Have a safe holiday break and we look forward to seeing you all in 2014.
Mens first team player Paulo Montino claimed the Division 2 honour, finishing with 45 percent of the vote, as his club side missed out on promotion to Division 1 by just two points. Montino finished ahead of Western Springs AFC’s Sam Burfoot (19 percent) and Oratia United AFC’s Stu Roberts (12 percent).
Womens first team player Hannah Wall claimed the Women’s Premier League prize as the former Football Fern finished top of the voting process (17 percent of the vote). Wall, who headlined her team’s effort in reaching the top six of the Women’s Premier League, finished ahead of the likes of Caitlin Campbell (12 percent - Glenfield Rovers), Rebecca Tegg (10 percent - Eastern Suburbs AFC) and league Golden Boot winner Helen Collins (7 percent - Claudelands Rovers
Fencibles United AFC are delighted to announce the appointment of Roger Wilkinson as Director of Coaching at their Howick/Pakuranga based football academy.
To read the full press release click here.
We would like to point out to all members that all Council owned facilities, including open spaces such as parks and sports grounds are required to be smoke free. This includes all areas in the Riverhills and William Green Clubroom facilities (including the outside decks) As we operate on council owned facilities we are required to abide by this ruling and would ask all members and visitors to respect it.
Chairmans Report 2011 -click here
Roll of Honour list 2011 - click here